Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello!

Whew! It's been super busy around here - I haven't had time to even post a little hello! I wanted to share some of the projects I've been working on this week.

This is part of the title page for the Disney album I put together. I'll be offering the album as a workshop this summer. It's a great way to get your Disney photos scrapped. :)The album includes 10- 2 page layouts, a title page, and a closing page.


A couple of my projects from the June kit at the Paper Niche {I'll be posting more this week!}:






My challenge layout for this week. We were supposed to focus on journaling. Unique ways to journal, or perhaps meaningful journaling. I chose to journal something I didn't have any pictures for, but meant a lot to me. :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll be focusing on some sewing projects this week - it'll be fun to switch gears a little. :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

As usual, I love it all! It is that busy time of year, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails