Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jeans make the {wo}man...

One of the things that's making me REALLY happy right now - my new jeans. I slipped into the Gap last weekend, spent a little time chatting with a saleslady about sizes and fits, and tried 2 pairs of jeans on. I wanted to wear them home! They fit the best of any jeans I've worn since I've had kids... Seriously. And that's saying something people. The confidence boost was worth every penny. ;)

Put this together with some left-overs hanging around on my scrap bench after working with my mini album. It came together quickly and I really like it!


Sorry for the bad photo - I'm still learning how to photograph my layouts with this camera...

Looking forward to grabbing some lovely photos of the festivities for the 4th - if the rain will hold off for us... :(

The key lime cheesecake just came out of the oven - I tried it with a chocolate cookie crust this time - I'll be sure to snap some photos. :D

Any fun traditions for Independence Day? Hope you enjoy your holiday! We're soo looking forward to a 3 day weekend!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Gorgeous new layout!! And I love the acrylic album!! So glad that you found some rockin' jeans! Aren't they the best?? Hope you have a great holiday!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails