Sunday, July 20, 2008

Playing with some American Crafts



I happened to pick these papers up a few weeks ago, and pulled them out and started playing the other night. :)
It's a little busy, but I still like it.

Here's a little of the detail - this was the first time I've used one of those mirrors that Heidi Swapp makes. It was different and fun! :)I added a little rubons and a rhinestone. ;)


Have a great Sunday! My sis is in town, and we're having lots of fun already. I'll have to be sure to take pics.:D

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camille Petrocelli said...

hey leah, I like the
mirror with the rub-on
and rhinestone...the rest
of it looks great too.
have fun with sissy.
see you soon. :)

Phoebe said...

Love that layout, Leah!! And I love that picture, too! I can't wait to see some pictures of all the fun-ness that you and your sister are getting into! :-) Have a great time!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails