Thursday, August 7, 2008

Taking a Break in the Shade



Sometimes the boys just need a break. They're good kids. They just have a lot of energy. :)So yesterday, when they were getting restless, we went for a little walk. D. ended up racing the stopwatch {to burn up some energy}, while E. just looked on, holding my hand.

While taking a little break from the heat, we started snapping pics. Well, you know how that goes! Hit and miss. :D We ended up sortof in a pile, laughing all over the place! What a nice break. Back inside, the boys were content to play trucks/cars again.

Ahh. I love summer. Too bad it's coming to an end...

Oh, and I should have some exciting news to share, soon! Stay tuned! ;),;)

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Oh I love that picture, Leah!! So sweet!! I know what you mean...I love summer, too and I'm so sad that it's going to be over soon. Can't wait for the announcement!! I'm so anxious!! :-) Have a great day!!

Haberdawoman said...

Beautiful picture. Nothing like hanging out with the kids. Hope the announcement has something to do with fabric ;D

Dina said...

I looove that shot. So great.

Lisa Carroll said...

what a gorgeous picture! and I love the effect you added to it.

The Home Depot Queen said...

That is an awesome pic Leah! Summer indeed is coming to an end (here faster than there, lol) and I need to soak up some more sun first!

Related Posts with Thumbnails