Sunday, October 19, 2008

It was a great ride!

While it lasted... the list for the Bad Girls Top Designer Contest final 11 girls went up, and I'm not in! I'm not sad - I feel like I pushed myself like I hadn't in a while! It was great for me. ;)I'm not really sure I'm ready for a spot like that yet, anyway! It's a great thing to look forward to again next year! I only realized tonight after seeing the final list that part of me was holding my breath, and I think it was messing with my creativity! LOL. I've got a class to get together and some other assignments to work on - it'll be good to be able to breathe enough to get them done. LOL.
I snagged a new avatar shot earlier today. No offense, but nobody takes pics of me... like me!!


I loved this fabric so much I spent a little time making the headband this afternoon! Unfortunately, that lovely string of beads was snapped this week by a certain little someone. Pooh. I really liked them, so I was a little sad. :P After being a mommy for over 6 years, I should know better than to leave my stuff out laying around where little fingers can grab them...




Oh, and I was snapping a few pics of the little guy this afternoon, looked over and decided to snap one of myself! Love how this came out - and it's pretty typical of how you'll see me at any given moment! Ha!



Hubby hit the Dolphins game this afternoon with his brother and BIL, so I was hanging with the boys - Grandma and Grandpa took them for a wee bit so SIL and I could dash over to Forever 21. My new f ave place to find cute stuff on the cheap... I'll have to share some finds tomorrow - my attempt at fashion is to find as many really cute shirts/tops/blouses to match jeans as possible! Great for the busy mommy...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

that headband is so fun! It looks great on you!! "no one takes pictures of me, like me"... lol! love the new pic!

Nicole P said...

Hi Leah! Just wanted to thank you for all of the great digi links. I found some awesome freebies that will do for now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails