Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ooo... Halloween's coming...

I found the perfect hat...


And took the boys to the pumpkin patch...










We've also had a very happy 2 year old since Monday. All he's wanted since we started asking was to be Tigger. I finally had time to dash out to the mall and look. Guess what? We walked in and there was 1 Tigger on the rack... and yes, it was his size. Every morning since then, it's been the first thing to go on...
Mommy was happy 'cause I got the costume 40% off! ;) D got some Wall-e binoculars, and we'll be making his costume tomorrow.

Everyone's a little swamped this weekend, so we won't be having our traditional family get together. That only happens about twice a year... so, mommy's reserved the time for Halloween festivities. Pumpkin carving and costume making. We're also supposed to have a lot of rain, so after church, hopefully we'll be able to stay inside.

I've been working on a few projects, but can't post for a couple of days - I'll share as soon as I can!
:D

Oh, almost forgot! My Jenni Bowlin prize goodies came! Wow - she's quick! I'll be doing a guest DT spot for her in the next couple of months...can't wait!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OK, that hat, is BEYOND fabulous!! So stinkin cool! And great pics of the pumpkin patch.. so funny to me to see Palm trees in the background... so different from here! Gosh, I haven't done ANYTHING to get ready for Halloween yet! Better get on it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails