Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello my peeps!! :D

I rarely go this long without blogging, so I thought I'd pop in to let everyone know we're still alive. lol
We spent most of Memorial Day weekend indoors. We really needed the rain, so I'm not complaining. We got the chance to just chill as a family. Other activities included UNO and watching playoff basketball. :D

And a bit of this, too. Much needed.

We're also spending lots of time wrapping up the school year. :P This was D's last day of art class. Uber proud of him and what he learned about some different artists, and just learning nto have confidence in himself. His teacher rocked!

Also put up the June Desktop over at FPD today! I'm looking forward to some time at the beach soon, so I thought this was totally appropriate!

I'm not sure what else to say! I've been uber busy on many fronts. Projects for the store, sent out some layouts for publication, finishing up DT work for ACBailey, and LOTS more! Hope you're enjoying the weekend! We're taking the boys out to see Night At the Museum tonight - hope they enjoy it! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

lovin' your photos of the everyday! Enjoy the movie!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails