Friday, July 10, 2009

Sneaky Peeky...

A few sneaky peekies of the July kit at the Paper Niche! It'll be up for sale on the 15th! :)



I have totally loved working with this kit, and it's add-on! Oh my Goodness - I got so many layouts and projects out of this it's just crazy...

We have been home all week. The boys and myself have been a wee bit under the weather. Fevers, and just feeling yucky. Glad everyone's feeling better today! The one nice things about being stuck home? Catching up on a few things. And i got some good news, yesterday! As a gift to my mom {her birthday is Saturday - happy birthday mom!}, they will be traveling down to see us in about 10 days! Once that news sunk in, I started thinking about all the things I should try to get done before they get here... yikes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails