Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well, hello there!

I've been sort of MIA in the bloggy world this week, so I'll give you just a brief catch up of what's happening around here... lots going on behind the scenes! ;)I know I haven't released much for my digi store for a while, just a small mini kit to add to the August collaboration from he FPD designers... so look forward to a few exciting things coming... :D

My family has been visiting this week, so we've been busy back and forth doing all the wonderful things that you do when you hang out as a family. Trips to the beach, pool, mall, bowling, fishing... Sigh. It's nice to have them here...

Books arrived for the coming school year this week! As soon as the family leaves, that'll be one of my big priorities. Getting those settled in so that we can start really soon.

And last, but, definitely NOT least...

My projects from the August kit and add-on kit at the Paper Niche:





Loved working with this kit - and even hoping to get a bit more out of it in the next couple of days! :)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Off to celebrate another birthday! This week's cake is red velvet. :D

2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Those are beautiful layouts. And it looks like an awesome kit you put together!

Phoebe said...

Wowzers!! Those layouts are all fabulous but the City Girl...WOW!!! That rocks!! LURVE that!!! Awesome work as always, girl!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails