Sunday, January 17, 2010

style school project #1

i've been busy working on lots of personal inspiration - gathering, filing, and learning about what inspires ME. :)

This is my take on the first project from the class. Keep in mind, that we're taught a technique, and then told to create something that expresses our own style. :)

I made this tiny wreath for my craft space. :) Of coursre, I had to use my favorite color!
The flowers were created with trim from Webster's Pages and the fabric store, paper from K & Co., transparencies from Hambly, buttons from American Crafts and Foofala, and a chipboard button from Jenni Bowlin. The wreath was created with a piece of corrugated cardboard and some yarn. :)
Thanks for stopping in! Hope you're enjoying a creative weekend - I'm off for a bit of a nap!

3 comments:

Renee Clark said...

Cute! I can't wait to see all of your style school projects.

Ippity Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisabeth said...

What a cute accent piece!

Related Posts with Thumbnails