Monday, February 15, 2010

February kit from The Paper Niche! :)

I loved working with the February kit from The Paper Niche! It's available in the store now, and when it's up online, I'll link you up! :) I also had the add-on, so anything you see that's not pictured is from that!
This kit it PACKED with lots of papers and fun embellies! Even though this kit wasn't filled with products that I'd normally choose for myself, I made it my goal to really make this kit "mine." I wanted to own it. Fierce. ;) And I think I really did with the layouts I put together! I really did enjoy working with it once I got in the groove! It's fabulous...

Coffee love. Mmmm...
And what could be better around Valentine's day than a heart mosaic? I chose one of my favorite Einstein quotes for this one.
The chipboard word is inked and covered with crackle accents from Ranger, and the large flower has a touch of rock candy stickles that just makes it barely shimmer...
{This layout will appear in the August issue of Scrapbook Trends. :)}
And finally, I created this box out of bazzill cardstock and then went to town embellishing! {Tiny tip: if you're not working on a scrapbook page, break out the gluegun when you're working on something like this! It makes life a lot easier!}

{The editor of scrapbooking.com magazine has requested this project! You can see it in their April issue along with an article written by me! :)}
Have a great evening! I'm crawling off to rest - have come down with the yuckies again! :P

2 comments:

Daswhoiam said...

I really like the new kit. I especially love the heart box that you created. Awesome job!

Gine said...

awesome job with the kit Leah...LOVE everything you did here

Related Posts with Thumbnails