Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Coming up for Air...

for just one moment! This week has been quite the week of catching up from all the disaster and extreme sleep deprivation of last week! I'm super busy working behind the scenes getting some things together - and of course making sure that my family and our home are all taken care of!

Um, is anyone else experience extreme small appliance failure? We've had a vacuum, and tv go in the last couple of weeks and my trusty printer is sort of on the fritz! Ack!

In the mean time, I'll link you up to the sketch that I put together for The Paper Niche this week! You can participate for a prize here...

This is my take on the sketch!


{Looks for it in the upcoming January 2011 issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine!}

It was so fun working with the new Fancy Pants goodies - be sure to stop by and check them out!

3 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss! Just the inspiration that I SO needed!!!

Gine said...

Great page and sketch Leah, hope you plan to stop by this weekend

=)

Anonymous said...

That layout is STUNNING!! Wowzers! I love seeing your scrap pages :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails