Thursday, June 24, 2010

a few photos...

I've finally gotten started on my picture of the day stuff. After a few minor bumps - like being uber busy, and forgetting my camera... pfft. My prompt for this day was: relax. This is the view of our pool. Snapped uber quick as I was running after the boys.
{50mm lens, 1/2000, f/4.0, ISO 800}
And I'm loving this new site that I've found for photo actions. I grabbed the Summer Breeze set and used a couple of different actions for these two photos...

                     
{50mm lens, 1/2000, f/400, ISO 400}
I loooove how her actions favor the yellow tones that are more predominant in vintage photos. YUMMMM.

4 comments:

laverneboese said...

love the photos!!!! look forward to seeing more :)

A Soldier Girl said...

me too girl .. love that action . . it is really pretty and the little on blowing bubbles hee hee ..

keep em coming shawty

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW! These are awesome! Off to check it out! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Great photos! Those actions look great. I'm going to check them out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails