Thursday, August 12, 2010

a couple of really happy boys

{I apologize for the low light photos! I was busy working, and just grabbed snapshots with my iphone. ^_^}
Yesterday evening we put the bunkbeds together!

As much as we would have liked, we just couldn't keep the boys out from under foot. ^_^ They were faaaar too excited...

And boy were they happy when we finished?! So happy in fact, that we didn't hear the final giggles until midinight! {eye roll}

And of course, today they're finding every excuse to hang out in their new favorite spot...
I'm really loving the way everything is turning out. It's of course not quite finished, and I'll continue to add little bits here and there - I 'd love to replace the ceiling fan and blinds in the near future, but the larger part of the work is nearing an end! Yay! I'm looking forward to getting back to some creative stuff once I get caught up on the housework!

Have a fabulous Thursday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awh! Woo to the new bed!!

Anonymous said...

You've been working hard! Looking great Leah!

Amanda said...

oooohh.. bunk beds are so fun! I can tell they are lovin' it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME Leah! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Katharyn Brine said...

looks great Leah. I've just put my youngest into a bunk bed (her first big bed) and my two older boys just love hanging out in the top bunk on weekends!!! (if we allowed them during the week, it'd be midnight talking sessions all week long!!)
Very, very cool, I can so identify with you mate!

Related Posts with Thumbnails