Monday, September 13, 2010

inspire me Monday

I'm totally getting into Halloween mode over here! Lots of research going into Halloween costumes for the boys, since ahem, They choose what they want, and then it's mommy's job to try to whip it up! {They always seem to somehow come up with choices that I can't always just buy off the rack. Which, by the way, ROCKS.}
I saw these posted by WindsorGrace recently, and just loved them... she originally found them here and they're created by this artist. :)



And of course, planning wouldn't be complete if I wasn't gathering recipes and decor ideas!

This one is so simple, it's just plain clever. 
{Instructions are here.}

And this one has definitely made it on to the to-do list. ASAP, thank you very much!
{Instructions here.}


Maybe this put you in the mood for Fall as well? Happy Monday! Now get creating! :)

4 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Glad you liked the paper doll. She was actually something a swap partner made for me. I really, really love it! She is even more awesome in person.

Amy from Life in the Lyons Den created it.
http://www.aplcreations.com/news.html

Leslie Ashe said...

ohhhh what FUN stuff you have here!! thanks for sharing!

I hope you have a beautiful crafty day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

FUN stuff!!! I love love love love love those pumpkins! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

Whoa - I gotta make those pumpkins! Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails