Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloweeeeeen!

we took a trip to the pumpkin patch  yesterday!
I love seeing my handsome men having a great time together!
Aaaandddd... when we grabbed one with mommy quick before jumping in the car, they were done. It was hot. :P 
They had pony rides, but the boys weren't into it. The little guy's kinda scared of animals for some reason right now...
And later we carved our lovelies!
{D ended up tracing a face in his and daddy carved. He's fairly good with the knife, but when daddy took over, he even said it was a tough pumpkin! Extra thick...}


Happy Halloween! We'll be trick-or-treating today! ^_^

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww we went to a pumpkin patch yesterday too!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos...and the pumpkins turned out FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda said...

AWweee.. looks like some great family fun!! ps. luv the new look of your blog.. I usually just see it on my google reader so I never see the whole thing unless I go right to you site. Love the simplicity.. and the font is killer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails