Friday, October 29, 2010

Mid-release goodness...

from both FancyPants Designs and American Crafts... can you believe it's that time already?! Wow. I can't believe we're already at the midpoint between the Craft and Hobby Association tradeshows...

you must skip over to the missfancypants blog and take a peek at the layouts the ladies did using the new Hot Chocolate release!

I'm really, really ready for the weather to cool down. I've been having dreams about hot soup,  homemade buttermilk biscuits, and yes, even homemade hot chocolate. I made it last year, and it was an absolute hit. I've got my fingers crossed that it'll cool down at least a bit for the weekend, so we don't all sweat buckets while trying to do the fun holiday halloween activities we have planned!

And American Crafts has done it again... they've revealed their full release "The Classics" here on their blog... I love it all, but, um, you knew the fabric swatches were going to steal my heart.
Oh yeah. That's all it took! LOL
Sorry I haven't had much to share lately! I've been busy, busy with other things and a wee bit under the weather as well... Happy Friday all!

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

Pop over here...it's pretty cold!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails