Friday, December 10, 2010

the best gift challenge

Noel has an awesome challenge for us this month!!! ^_^ And not only is she offering one of her Bedford Falls December kits for the challenge winner, but she's also offering up a second kit - so that you can join in the holiday spirit of giving! Pop over here for details!

Here's my layout for the challenge:

We had to journal about a memorable gift. I chose to journal a bit about my first slr camera. Yes, it was film. But it was the first one I really started to learn on. Which lend to other things like scrapbooking. And my life is forever changed. LOL

Here are a few details:


Loved working with the indie girl goodies from Sassafras! You can stop over here to see a bit more about my journaling!

5 comments:

Wendy Hammer said...

I'm diggin' the banner, the color, the WHOLE thing! :D

x♥x♥x♥,
Wen

http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

Lacey said...

amazing layout!! Very inspiring!

dalijablog said...

thats nice! Love coloring! ;)

Haberdawoman said...

Your pages are put a msile on my face!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Leah! I loveee the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Related Posts with Thumbnails