Monday, January 3, 2011

love is in the air

not really. Well, maybe. HeeHee...

But I definitely didn't use this Love Birds line from Fancy Pants Designs just for documenting Valentine's Day stuff. It was great for other things, too! I LOVE the colors...
This is our oldest last summer learning to ride his new two wheeler...

I hate it when the little ones are sick. But I do love the cuddles!
We lost two whole weeks in November to the ick. And not just any ick. Like, mommy was up all night for two weeks straight because one boy or the other was up coughing so much that they couldn't breathe. And when they weren't hacking, they were burning up with fever. Booo... It was a tough month. And we don't really have family members close that can help out. And though my hubby would normally help out a whole lot more, he's going through some terribly rough times at work right now. They leave even him {my rock of toughness} stressed and exhausted by the time he makes it home. {this is a matter of serious prayer for me right now.}

This meant that by the time the holidays arrived this year, I was exhausted. And doing extra things to help out other family members that needed a hand as well. Then, I had complications from dental work. I kept asking myself why I wasn't in the holiday spirit this year, but looking back, it isn't difficult to see...

Regardless, I think it's important to document the good and the bad. So here it is, for better or worse.

One last bit before I go:

I made this one in November and forgot to post it. The inside reads: keep cozy!

3 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

nice work!! love it!

Rachel Chieppa said...

Beautiful work! I'm glad that you're past all of the ick! When it rains it pours.

kate blue said...

hope everyones on the mend-physically and spiritually...and yup, gotta scrap the good,the bad and the ugly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails