Wednesday, June 15, 2011

school is cool! a sneak peek from Nikki Sivils!

Can you believe it's that time of year again?!! I think I'm in denial. I've been so super busy on several fronts that the time has just been a blur. Anyway - yes! It really is time for product peeks for the upcoming Summer 2011 CHA! ACK!

So far, love, love what I'm seeing from Nikki Sivils! Her stuff just keeps getting better...You can check out the full line of "school is cool" on her blog now!

Here's a little peek:

She has added collection kits, punch-outs, 6 different alpha stickers on one sheet of stickers as well as a sheet of stickers that are all just elements that coordinate with the collection! I personally love all of the patterns that she's added... For a closer look at this line and a little peek at her Lil' Monster line as well - stop by her blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails