Friday, July 22, 2011

final projects from Nikki Sivils cha releases!

Wrapping up the week of the big, big trade show for crafting and hobbies - everyone has/is headed home - sounds like everything was lovely!

Here are my final projects featuring Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker's brand new lines:
I've been on a bit of a journey this year healthwise. I felt pretty yucky for most of it. I'm finally feeling better and looking forward to the second half of the year! This layout features Nikki's new release, Get Well Soon.
This is a fun one! Featuring a recent upcycle project I started! ^_^ Features Nikki's line: You're a Hoot.

And finally, this layout featuring the guys trimming our Christmas tree last year! That I used the Gingerbread Lane line for! So fun - and there's more journaling on the pull card on top...

And yes, I've got a confession. Not sure why, but... maybe it has to do with all the health yuckies I've been dealing with... I had sort of struggled with my papercrafting in the last few months. But the last few weeks? I've fallen back in love. It's such a good feeling. I've done a lot of projects - and enjoyed every moment of it! Some I've shared, others, not yet! I'm not sure I can explain the sense of renewal I've felt the last few weeks - letting some things go, re-doubling efforts for others - I feel lighter, happier, more inspired.

And yes - one last thing if you're still with me! I have a thickers project up on the American Crafts blog today! ^_^ Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails