Monday, August 15, 2011

sketch 262 for scrapbook challenges

I'm guesting all this month at Scrapbook Challenges, and I'm really, really loving the sketches! You can see my take on their last sketch here.

This has to be a new personal favorite. Wait. Did I say that last time? I think it has to do with me taking just a little break from scrapbooking. Only working on assignments here and there {and having lots less assignments to work on all together!} It's been totally refreshing, and I'm finding that I really LOVE what I am spending my time putting together. I finally got a chance to dip into my stash of Sassafras Sunshine Broadcast goodies that came from Noel Mignon's Bee Knees kit. So love. Enough that I may need to order a bit more of it. ;)

Sales in my Etsy shoppe are taking off with my new camera strap covers, and I have a bunch of new fabrics coming from some of my favorite designers this week! Those covers will most likely make their way into the shop next week, as I'm not sure exactly when they'll be arriving here... but I'll by posting a pic of the ones I'm currently working on tomorrow! I still have lots more patterns and colors to add this week. So. So Exciting.

Happy Monday!!

6 comments:

cococricketsmama said...

Just found your blog, love, love love! I see you live in sunny south Florida? I just moved here! You'll have to PLEEEEASE tell me all the cool places to go!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Beautiful layout Leah! I'm so excited to work with you for another year and see all your fabulous AC creations!

Pam said...

Congrats on remaining on the AC team, I adore your work and am so excited to work with you!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

First off... congrats on another term at AC!! Loveeeeeeeeeee this lo!! LOVING the cluster of goodies! :):):):):):):):):)

Melissa Mann said...

Congrats on AC!! Excited to work with you this next year!

Mandy said...

Beautiful work! I'm excited to be working with you on the AC team this year! Congrats on another term with AC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails