Friday, October 14, 2011

chop, chop

Yesterday was filled with TONS of errands and lots got done! One of the things on my checklist was to stop in with my stylist for a cut. On impulse, I decided to chop, chop!

I. LOVE. IT.

I've worn my hair this way in the past and it's always so effortless and easy - I can hop out of bed in the morning and not even touch it. For reals. I've gone a few years since having it this short, so it's a fun change! I think it'll save me a bunch of time in the upcoming holiday season! That combined with the weight I've been able to take off recently has me feeling light as a feather! ^_^

Thankfully, my husband isn't the type to really care how I wear my hair. He once told me it has more to do with how I feel about it, and how it makes me feel about myself. "If you feel confident, and it makes you feel good - go for it." And he's told me over and over across the years that he loves how I look with short hair - so I'm a lucky, girl!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

beckyjune said...

I think it looks so cute on you! I wish I could pull it off but the shortest I go is about shoulder-length.

Yes, I'm guesting at Midnight Rooster this month. It's been fun! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I know how crazy busy things can be. Have a great weekend, Leah!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sara C. said...

luckily there are wise husbands...i'm lucky too
Have a lovely weekend
Sara C.

Related Posts with Thumbnails