Friday, December 2, 2011

a wish and a goal

{burlap banner for our Christmas tree, wound on to some pretty packaging from JBS}

Well, December has arrived. No matter how much I plan for it, it always seems to sneak up on me. I have one word to describe it: intense. This month has a way of reminding me that I tend to take on too much. But I've decided not to sweat it this year. My supplies for my December Daily journal didn't ship in time to make the book ahead, so, no problem. Taking daily photos and will create the journal later.

Handmade gifts are quickly taking shape. This was yesterday's project.


And today's:

I'm just trying to relax and be content with what I get done. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

Ohhhh, LOVE! Totally diggin' all your crafties!

Ps... I can't leave a comment on your blog if I get to it through BlogLovin'!

Michelle Hernandez said...

I pre cut my pages ahead of time but the actual over all design will be left to the day- the format is 4 by 6 so there's not a lot of room for me to over think (and ruin it). I'm a super slow scrapper anyway so I figured it might be easier if I just took it easy and went with my gut- I think I can catch up after the holidays when I have more think time. Beautiful projects- I really liked the burlap banner photos I saw on your Instamatic feed- what a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails