Wednesday, February 15, 2012

jbs february kit projects

I'll admit it. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped {and planned} to with this month's kit. In fact, I still have at least two more projects that I'm planning to finish and post. I'm starting to realize that a big part of that for me is the mess that my space is in.

Sometimes I can deal with it, and it's fine - other times it seems to present a roadblock. So on today's list?! Must. Clean. Space. If you know anything about my search for my washi tape the other week, you can picture my husband chilling on the coach as I pull out box after box. "wow," was all I got - with a lifted eyebrow... I think he started wondering how and where I was able to stash all of those boxes.

It's a talent.

Here's a peek at what I put together with this month's jbs kits:



And another peek at this one:
I really loved working with the Studio Calico "classic calico" line of neutral patterns, especially in this kit!



4 comments:

julie said...

really love your pages leah!! just got my kits and can't wait to play.

Mandy said...

LOVE your pages!!I need to clean my space too it's getting to be a creative block too.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful pages...so glad to be with you at Paper Issues!

Izzy Anderson said...

Love your projects. You have such a great style! Totally right there with you on Must. Clean. Space. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails