Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a peek at my jbs february kit projects

I love that we set aside weekly time to be together. It's so important to spend time as a couple that's not focussed on the kids or work or other things. We're not too exciting right now - by the time we finish with our week's work/tasks, we just want to collapse with some take out and a flick. I'm grateful that we have family that's willing to take our boys for a couple of hours a week so that we have this time.

The gallery of all the peeks at what the design team girls from jbs is up to see! This kit is a-mazing. And the ladies put together some fabulous projects!! I can't wait to share more!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome! I love how u used more then one photo! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails