- Handmade Shops that Inspire - Michelle Tan - featuring the gorgeous dresses of Michelle Tan. Think Mad Men meets bright, modern colors. Yum.
- A Review + Giveaway - Simple as That - Love Rebecca's style. And this giveaway is still open if you're interested in checking it out!
- Meal + Menu Planning - A Goal for This Year - Thoughts on getting things together to grocery shop, meal and menu planning. I know this helps me get the most for my money as well as support the best nutrition for my family. And save me TIME. All good things.
- Journey to a Healthy Me, Part Two - Change Starts Within - I'm currently writing a series of posts sharing my experiences on my journey to a healthy me. It's been a road that's not always easy. This week I talk about some of the changes I had to make on the inside.
- Thoughts on Pinterest - Good, Bad, Ugly - This inspiring site has really started to spark some controversy over copyright issues. I've gathered a few articles that try to shed some light on the issues. Read and make an educated decision on your participation.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
weekly round up of bluebird chic posts
Many of you may know that I have another blog that I share more of my thoughts, ventures and ideas on. Here's a roundup of posts from the last week: