Wednesday, March 14, 2012

happy heart

I was glancing through the American Crafts blog and happened upon my projects... I did a little ::facepalm:: and realized that I forgot about posting them here, because I made them in January. It seems like a lot has happened since then. I wrote up a bit about it here, in their post.
A bit of detail from the card. I don't usually share detail shots, but I love how the paper pops up from the typewriter, and it was hard to get that across with the straight on shot. :)


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee both of these Leah... loving the rays on your lo!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Daphne said...

Great layout - the rays are a brilliant idea!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I love the layout and the card is cute.

scrappingmabel said...

love ur layout fab so enjoying this hop and seeing what everyone has made!

Anne Essex said...

Fab projects.

Samantha said...

Aw! I love the little pearl typewriter keys!

Ashley Calder said...

That card is too cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails