Monday, March 19, 2012

seeking timeless

We've had a bit of a rough start to our year. I'll be completely honest. There's been lots of good mixed with the not-so-good, so I'm not complaining. It's just hard not to question things that happen sometimes. But we're getting there. And I'm happy to say that I'm truly happy with where I am in life.

Anyway. I created this album to put down a few of my thoughts... To see more info on supplies and a little write up, check out the Punky Sprouts blog. I wanted to show the softer side of orange in the album - the side that Suzanne Collins uses her character Peeta to describe it as "the orange of a sunset..." in Catching Fire.

The crochet flower on the cover is from my friend, Lacey - she has an etsy shop that you can check out here.
Other supplies: album: punky sprouts, velvet flower and leaf, foil embellishments: making memories. papers: The Robin's Nest. Buttons: Webster's Pages, butterfly, orange button, label stickers, and stamps: jenni bowlin, letter stickers: kaiser craft, chipboard flowers: sassafras lass, rose trim: american crafts, inks: tsukinecko, ranger, journaling sticker: martha stewart, date label and pearl brad: my mind's eye.




Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Rachel Chieppa said...

Leah, this is gorgeous! Isn't it nice when you finally find out you're happy right where you're at? I'm happy for you.

Ashley Calder said...

This album is wonderful!!

kate blue said...

ba da baba ba....I'm loving it! Fab color palette.

Lagene said...

I love this Album!!!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

I love it!! *my 2012 so far sounds just like yours. I'm still blessed & thankful each day regardless.
Happy day to you!
Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails