Monday, April 23, 2012

inspired by color

Lately, I've been working to surround myself with things that inspired me - things that spur me on to become a better person, wife, mom, and artist. Not only do I want to put these things around me, but I want to act on that inspiration. It's no good to be inspired, and then not act on that inspiration!

Since rainbow colors have been inspiring me, I decided to create this layout with a color wheel theme! I share instructions on how I created the color wheel on the Hambly blog, along with a list of supplies that I used.

Have fun! And remember to surround yourself with the things that inspire you!

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is TOTALLY gorgeous-love the color wheel!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous, Leah! I love that you acted on this inspiration...it is stunning!

robin said...

Love your color wheel! :)

Anonymous said...

this is SOOOOO amazing! What a great way to scrap color!

corrie said...

This is one of my all time favorite pages. LOVE the rainbow!!! I need to pin this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails