Monday, April 30, 2012

playing with Amy Tangerine goodies

I finally had a chance this past weekend to dive into the new Amy Tangerine goodies that I received a while ago from American Crafts! I've been anxiously eyeing the goods in the basket since they arrived - the colors are just so, so inspiring!

I decided to journal a bit about a process of growth that I'm going through. Refining, growing, changing... it's not easy. Sometimes it's tempting to get frustrated with the journey that you're on. Instead, I'm choosing to embrace the process.

I don't always share detail photos of my layouts, but I thought these were kinda fun today! I've really been into using watercolor to build my backgrounds lately. I love the depth it adds! And I managed to sneak in one of the fabric brads from the previous release - which I still LOVE.

And hello? Those fabric strips are my FAVE. I've already almost used them up...

You can check out my gallery posting at two peas to get the full supply list! Happy Monday! I'll be posting lots this week, since I spent most of my "free" time creating last week! ^_^

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

I love that this is so colorful and happy, Leah!

corrie said...

This is awesome. I so love the colors in this line.

Related Posts with Thumbnails