Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Punky Sprouts April Challenge

is all about SPRING. Are you ready for the warm weather -  gardens, flowers, birds... yes, the whole thing? I am! I'm not necessarily ready for the heat of summer yet, though. LOL Which usually quickly follows here.

My challenge is posted up on their blog - you can see the details here. There's a Punky Sprouts prize for one lucky winner who participates, too!! We got a chance to work with goods from the lovely My Little Shoebox company...

And... yeah. I realized that I put these two layouts together {the last one that I posted and this one} almost a month apart - and gave them the same title. Tired much? Like, wow. I'm so looking forward to the boy's quiz team competition being this weekend, so that mama is done with the extra running for a while.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails