Monday, June 18, 2012

This month's JBS Gazette is HOT


I always love it when the current issue of the JBS Mercantile Gazette arrives! I have the absolute privilege of working with some fabulously talented ladies to pull together fresh ideas and inspiration featuring all of the yummy goods from Jenni Bowlin!

This month I've put together {my very first} video tutorial demonstrating the book binding technique that I used for the June project kit mini album. The Wren collection mini papers were PERFECT to create a fun little book that I'm hoping to fill with summer fun!


Here's to a week filled with amazing! Happy Monday!

~ Leah

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

great video!

I understand this bookbinding technique so much better now that I've seen it. your books are wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails