Friday, August 3, 2012

scrapbooking the beach

I'm doing a bit of a catch up around here, since things have been quite busy! {you can read a bit about that here, on my business blog. It involves writing a cover article for one of my favorite crafting magazine! Eee!}

So, I'm sharing ideas for scrapbooking the beach this morning as a part of that catch up! I love having the prompts for our scrapbooking assignments for Get It Scrapped. They come up with some fun ones, and work from the team is always really inspiring!
I love the colors and elements of this Shoreline collection from American Crafts! You can check out a list of the supplies in my gallery posting on 2ps. You wouldn't believe how fast this layout came together using the light blue sheet of patterned paper - the title and journaling spot are a part of the page, and I just laid the thickers on top!

Be sure to check out the other inspiring layouts in the post on the Get It Scrapped blog!

1 comment:

carrie said...

Wow this...along with all the other layouts on here are gorgeous! I love your whimsical style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails