Saturday, September 29, 2012

fallin' for flair

I've had a long time love affair with the stuff {shh. don't tell hubby. Well, I'm sure he actually already knows. LOL}Flair was always one of the very first things that I grabbed from The American Crafts collections WAY back when! I love that so many companies make their own fun and unique flair now. I say, the more the merrier! I used the fun tin pins from October Afternoon's Witch Hazel line. Cassie has the whole line in the Paper Issues shop!

Over on the Paper Issues blog, the current theme up is Fallin' for Flair! Feel like winning some awesome goodies from A Flair for Buttons? Stop by the Paper Issues post for details on winning and link up your flair button project! It doesn't even have to be new - it can be something you've already made!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails