Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Style Workshop at Masterful Scrapbook Design

I was so honored when Tami Taylor and Debbie Hodge approached me about participating in this month's Style Workshop as a contributor for Masterful Scrapbook Design! I love how it really made me re-examine what style means to me, and what really makes up the elements on my personal style.

I've always thought about style A LOT - from the time that I very first started scrapbooking and crafting. As much as I enjoy and am inspired by other's work, I always want the things that I make to be a personal expression of ME. When people ask how I define my style - I've described it for years as a sort of vintage/modern. Long before that became a popular term. Because it's me. Modern in clean designs and artisier elements, and vintage in the throwback love of fabrics, patterns, and sewing. I also have deep roots in the quilting and crafting "arts", since I grew up in the Midwest US - where that's kind of a big deal.


So please pop in and take a peek! Site membership for the workshop is only $16 per month - and if this workshop is as thought provoking for you as it was for me, it'll be more than worth it! ^_^

1 comment:

hilde janbroers said...

the sneaks look inspiring and gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails