Thursday, November 1, 2012

carving jack

This was the first year that the boys really took over a big portion of their pumpkin carving, and it was totally cool. They took out the guts and then drew their own designs on paper to trace on to their pumpkins. We try to let our kids be as hands on as possible and not do stuff for them. How else do they learn? We had so much fun hanging out together as a family!


Here's a peek at a photo that my husband snapped of me - I always wear this olive green witches hat! I picked it up a few years ago, and the boys love it as much as I do!
Hope you enjoyed your halloween festivities!

3 comments:

MiaW said...

Great page, love the design.

Diana Waite said...

oh, I LOVE it!!

tenaya said...

Great page - I love the chevron!

Related Posts with Thumbnails