Friday, November 16, 2012

it's a jbs christmas

Over on the inspiration blog this month, the design team has been sharing ideas for holiday decor, gift tags, wrapping, and cards - love all of the tags, advent calendars, packaging... I really adore this time of year! 

I put together these sweet little trees for our shelf:
You can check out the post here for a supply list and a few tips on making them!

And Jenni is celebrating the holidays with an open house! 


You can check out details here - she has special vintage items, and a December Daily kit as well!
Such a fun little collection of goods!

I've been hopping with holiday orders in my shops - and am hoping to send out a little update in the next week of goods, etc in the newsletter. I've got more holiday flair buttons ordered, and a few more new styles of camera strap cover to list before the holidays. I've given up on getting my new item up before the holidays. lol I just can't squeeze one more thing in at the moment!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

These little guys are entirely too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails