Wednesday, February 13, 2013

modern mercantile love

I recently started doing a little "currently loving" blog post on my other blog - I love documenting those little things that just keep popping up in ways that you start to pick up on... The end up being some of my favorite pages to look back on in my books - it's like a tiny time capsule that takes you back.




By the way, I've started posting over there on the bluebird chic blog a bit more - you can even find the recipe for these  Triple Chocolate Carmel Brownies - I keep the every day stuff, the life stuff, and the business stuff there. This is mostly just what I scrapbook about them here. ^_^

These layouts were made with the latest February kits from JBS Mercantile featuring the fabulous Modern Mercantile line! Loving the fresh look and beautiful colors, and they've restocked a few kits in, so grab them while you can!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Your layouts are stunners! I spy some wood veneer too ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails