Friday, March 1, 2013

new jbs March kits are live!


I had so much fun designing the March project kit! It features this great clipboard album from the Maggie Holmes line by Crate Paper. Yay! I chose to document all of the fun cakes that I love to make from scratch - it's a big part of birthdays around here to choose the cake that you want. I make everything from cheesecake, to Guinness chocolate cake, to stacked shortcakes, and yummy plain vanilla.

I chose to document that aspect of our birthday celebrations, but it's an awesome way to document any part of your birthdays! Here's a link to the March JBS Mercantile project kit if you're interesting in grabbing one.

I also loved playing with the main JBS kit + the Artisan add on this month!

I journaled a bit on the card that's tucked behind the photos - about what I love about scrapbooking. It helps me see the beauty in life - even when things aren't perfect, or they're a bit chaotic. And that's a good thing.

You can find this month's March JBS Mercantile kits here.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Rachel Chieppa said...

Your work is always fabulous! So creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails