Monday, September 9, 2013

fresh cuke salad


I recently shared the recipe for a summer favorite in our home on my blog at bluebirdchic.com - and yes, it's favorite enough that I had to scrapbook it! This is one of my very final projects for American Crafts, whom I had the privilege of working with for three years to make samples for and promote their products. 

I still love their products dearly and will be shopping them lots now that I won't be receiving the special boxes that I did from them every few months. (In fact, I just grabbed some adorable Halloween goods at a local Target while on vacation that included sequins in gold orange and black with STARS. Go look. Really.)

The really fun thing about this layout for me, is that my mom used to store this summer salad in the fridge in a quart jar - just like the embellishment on the right. In fact, she still does!

Hope you're enjoying an awesome week, and your weekend is fabulous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the layering, and the orange runs. Awesome page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails