Friday, August 23, 2013

happy to be joining...


the talented ladies at OLW! I'm so totally excited about joining this team! It's been a wonderful transition the last couple of months - because even though it was sad to close the door on some of the teams that I've spent a lot of time on the last couple of years {sniff - goodbye to American Crafts this month}, I've realized something in the process. It needed to happen. Especially since my business is growing in a big way. 

Sometimes we try to take on too many things, and it doesn't always work out. I've enjoyed my time on the teams working for these companies, but I'm looking forward to what the future holds. The companies and teams  that I'm working with now seem like the perfect fit for me, and my style - and that means both parties end up happy, happy, happy! 

Here's to an awesome year of inspiration! Word up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails