Wednesday, October 16, 2013

word up #76! COLOR


I have to say - even though I mentioned it before, I really, really have loved working with the October JBS Mercantile kits. So much so that when I had the word COLOR come through for my assignment for the OLW blog this month, that I had to use it again. I've added a few bits and pieces to this layout that aren't included in the kits: letters, tapes, sequins, banner pieces, and feather stamp.

And as far as what the word inspired, I just have to say that this time of year, I miss the colors of autumn. I've lived for almost twelve years now in a place where the traditional weather seasons don't exist, and I really miss them some days. Oh, well! Perhaps not much longer. We shall see. All depends on where things lead.

I hope you'll take a moment to stop in and be inspired by what the other girls have put together for Word up #76! ^_^

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is so gorgeous! I adore your feathers and the way the whole page looks like it floated gently down to land just that way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails