Thursday, January 2, 2014

new year, new home


I've been mentioning off and on that I won't be updating this blog anymore, but I wanted to make one last post here to give you updated info. This blog has been around long enough that it still draws a lot of people to it, so I didn't want to take it down completely. I've just decided that it's in my best interest (for my sanity) to only maintain a single blog. My home on bluebirdchic.com is much more robust and suited to the growth ahead for both me and my business, so all of my future posts can be found there. You can find the info to subscribe via wordpress, feedly, or bloglovin' in the sidebar there. I have a lot of exciting things planned for the upcoming year, including Project Life that I can't wait to share with you!

See you there!

2 comments:

Sports Updating said...

I really enjoyed reading through this write-up! I most certainly will be coming back to read some more intriguing ideas:) Thank you:)
Cardsharing Server

zunaira mehar said...


I do not even understand how I finished up right here, however I thought this publish was good. I don’t realize who you are but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger for those who aren’t already Cheers!
Cccam Server

Related Posts with Thumbnails