Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Another busy day...

Put this little lady together for our MemoryWorks Christmas party...

You know you scrap a lot when... your 17 month old knows how to ink stuff. (He actually occupies himself while I'm scrapping with this activity. For a while anyway.)

This was from my Secret Santa. LOVE it.

Gift for David's TA. She's expecting a baby soon. :)


Wow. This is only a fraction of what took place in the last 24 hours.
I made a card for today, but will have to post tomorrow. Didn't get a photo yet. :)

1 comment:

Renee Clark said...

Leah - I love your totes and your cards! Wow! You are busy! I was so excited to talk to you, didn't mean to fall off the face of the earth afterwards. It looks like things are going well. I'll chat with you soon. Keep on creating - you do amazing work! Have a wonderful holiday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails