Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello!

Just a little something that I put together the other day for a DT call. It's from a Becky Fleck sketch. I'm not a big sketch user, but, she's very talented.


Working on projects for gifts. Probably will post them after Christmas. ;)

In other news, the boys are very sick, so I haven't had time for much beyond finishing Christmas projects. Took Ethan to the Dr.'s yesterday, and he has croupe, and a very bad ear infection. Again. :P David's sick as well, and may be taking a trip to the Dr's before Christmas. {sigh} My birthday this year was all about giving to others. We had to cancel plans for dinner and a movie. We'll just do it another day. Thankfully hubby's been off since Thursday to help out with the boys. Hubby did give me a bottle of my favorite perfume,(I was out, and I really appreciaate it!) and I received a couple of gifts from my family.

The Christmas gifts from my family arrived on Friday, and now the tree is just overflowing. :D Everyone's getting very excited for Christmas around here! :)

1 comment:

maryjo said...

merry christmas leah! hope the boys are feeling better. xo-maryjo

Related Posts with Thumbnails