Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Winding Down

So many things are winding down around here - with other things picking up. LOL.

Here's one of my extra credit layouts {Flower Power - use at least 10 flowers on a layout} for the contest over at AC Bailey. The "Scrap Scout Challenge" ends this Friday. I was so busy when I decided to take it on, and once I commit to something, I really try to stick with it... and I have to just say, it's been really awesome for me. It helped me get back to what *I* really love about my scrapping style. :)

Really loving the new Amy Butler stuff. I picked up a bunch when it was 25% off the other week. {HeeHee}


This was one of those photos that I looked at and just passed by. Then my husband picked it up and commented that he really liked it. It does show a different side of our oldest. He's usually pretty happy, but of course has his days. :P {I think hubby likes the "tougher" side starting to show through, whereas mommy's not so sure about that.} Anyway - it's a sign he's getting older. The reason I thought the vines and flowers were appropriate.

Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

krisi said...

WOW, this page is wonderful, it's so nice to have time for a page of our own huh!?!

Wendy said...

Leah,
clicked on ya from the MW board.

This layout is fantastic, love the color combo you used.

Bonita Baksh said...

wow, i lovee this page, awesome. Great job as usual

JaniceAileen said...

HA! I so thought of you when I bought my Amy Butler paper stack at Michael's the other day! I knew you would have jumped on any chance of getting some! Gotta love Amy Butler!

Related Posts with Thumbnails