Friday, June 27, 2008

Is it really Friday?

Photo a Day from yesterday: Bright


{We have a "Minimal Photoshopping} rule in effect for this - and it's been great how it's pushing everyone to be more aware o f composition, lighting, etc. So these photos are untouched}

Did I mention yet, how much I'm learning? And enjoying everyone's photos? :D On that note, I finally took my zoom lens out of the box - :D Hopefully I'll get a chance to play with it a little today, or at least this weekend!

I've actually been spending my evenings scrapping again... I have to say, I took about 2-3 weeks off and I'm feeling refreshed, and totally enjoying it again. :D I've brought my self portrait album, This is me up to date, and will be posting soon... (those acrylic albums are sooo hard to photograph. :P) It's a year long, self portrait album project. I take a self portrait every month and then journal my thoughts. It's really funny how things are naturally just taking shape - I don't really plan what I'm going to take photos of. The interesting thing is, that each month has presented a different side of me... which was my goal in the first place!

Well, enjoy your weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Camille Petrocelli said...

The alamanda was one of my favorite flowers growing up here in Ft. Lauderdale. Everyone had them on their fence. Beautiful photos...made me smile!

Monica Jo said...

Those are some really great shots. Beautiful flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails