Monday, June 16, 2008

Some fun news and a Challenge!

Yeah, you heard me! I've officially joined Flickr! I know, I know... I'm late to the game.

Anyway - I'm hosting a 30 day Photo a Day challenge! Each week we'll have a {focus}, and there'll be a word prompt for each day. The {focus} centers on a photography skill, and I'm posting tutorials on our group discussion board to help understand the concept we're focusing on! Understand, I don't claim to be an expert - I'm actually using this as a time to learn and understand myself! If you'd like to join us, you can hop over to our Flickr group! If you're already a member of Flickr, you can just request to join - if not, you'll have to sign up first. ;) As I get things set up, you'll see a link to my Flickr stuff on the sidebar. :D

This week's focus is:


I haven't checked in with my SIL yet this morning - looking forward to hearing good news... she's now been on the medications for over 24 hours, so hopefully things are leveling out...

I've printed out the comments for the RAKs! I'll be cutting them in strips and D. will be drawing a name, so stay posted!!

1 comment:

krisi said...

i went on flickr and read your 1st two days it sounds great i was wondering , is it too late to join?

Related Posts with Thumbnails