Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Week Here!

Just checking in... it's been a busy week between the storm that won't die, paying bills, straightening out things with insurance companies {yes, I'm grumbling under my breath! !@#$%*} thank God everything's working out..., grocery shopping, school supply shopping, straightening accounts with the school {at least that one was fairly easy!}, scrapping,



This one's with one of the new templates that just went up in Corina's Shop over at FPD...

{back to the list of what's going on...} HeeHee! {today's my day for run-on sentences.}
trip to the PO with my card to the magazine, then received another email today, that they'd like one of my layouts for Scrapbook Trends January Issue, so I'll be stopping by the post office again tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be happy to see me! {I'm so thankful again, to the Lord for this opportunity... :)}, stopping by the Paper Niche to grab some stuff for September classes in the next day or so, too! Well, you get the idea! :D

The boys have been really restless, since we've been stuck inside with the weather this week. :P I need to take them somewhere that they can just run!! LOL.

Thank God it's Friday!
I do feel I've had a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love the page... i found you on SIS... oh and we are now getting the never ending storm!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails